Thursday, December 16, 2010

In this corner....

I found this figurine quite interesting.  While at Rockwell Mall, I saw this scrappy Mickey Mouse staring right at me.

Now, its not everyday I see a Mickey that's not either trying to look cute or just smiling.
Mickey Mouse (Php15,000)
 And what was beside it?  Aba, eh di si Kongresman!

Pac-Man (Php2,500) - cheaper material daw.  Pero meron pang isang mas mahal...
Yup, I think Manny Pacquiao has REALLY made it.  His own figurine, licensed by another company.  Astig.

The MINDstyle, is a Hong Kong-based company, the sales lady said.
These are available from The MINDstyle.  Nice and cute.  Click here to visit their website.

 The figurines actually come in a set of 2, basically Mickey vs Manny.

Manny, P16,000. vs. Mickey, P15,000
There are also interesting shirts on the same theme.  P1,200 each.


They also have The Godfather.  And how much do they go? A paltry P8,400 each.

I'd like to find out when they go on sale.  Maybe I'll buy some then.  As for now, they are nice eye candy.


XOXO,

GeloCim



No comments:

Post a Comment